Belling 444441105 BI70MLPG LPG Gas Built Under Twin Cavity Oven - Satin Steel
WE DELIVER MONDAY-FRIDAY 8-6PM THERE IS NO NEGOTIATION ON TIME WE NEED SOMEONE TO BE IN THE PROPERTY ALL DAY ON DAY OF DELIVERY, WHEN YOU HAVE PURCHASED WE WILL CONTACT YOU VIA EBAY MESSAGES TO ORGANISE A DATE. IF YOU ARE NOT IN WHEN THE COMPANY WE USE TRY AND DELIVER THERE WILL BE A £25.00 CHARGE FOR THIS TO BE RE DELIVERED ANTOEHR DAY..PLEASE MAKE SURE SOMEONE IS IN BETWEEN THESE TIMES TO RECEIVE DELIVERY TO AVOID ANY CHARGES. IF THIS HAS TO BE RETURNED TO US FOR NO FAULT OF OURS, WHEN WE PICK THIS ITEM UP £50.00 WILL BE DEDUCTED OFF YOUR REFUND PRICE TO HAVE THIS ITEM RETURNED TO US. .
What stands out
- Built Under Oven - The oven is fitted underneath a worktop, fitting alongside kitchen cabinets.
- A total usable capacity of over 70L gives you plenty of room to cook up a feast for family and friends
- The main cavity is conventional, giving you the perfect space for traditional roasting
- The top cavity offers a variable grill - ideal for smaller items and finishing dishes off
- Handy minute minder with LED display and cook-to-end timer helps you cook for the perfect time
- Both cavities have easy clean enamel interiors, preventing food from fusing or sticking for an easier clean
This Belling double cavity oven provides you with plenty of space to cook up a feast for your family and friends, offering a combined usable space of 73L. It is perfect for the family home, helping you to prepare several dishes towards a bigger meal. With two cavities that offer differing benefits, youll easily make use of both cavities on a daily basis. Designed purely for LPG, theres no conversion kit required when it comes to installation!
The main cavity offers conventional cooking, giving you 44L of usable space. This traditional cooking method means the top of the oven will be warmer than the bottom, providing the perfect environment for roast dinners. There are two shelves in this cavity, with the choice of five levels to help you achieve the best results. A cook-to-end timer and minute minder system helps you to monitor the time as you cook, reducing any risk of burning or overcooking dishes. The top cavity houses a variable grill, giving you the perfect space to prepare smaller, everyday dishes. With 29L of usable space and the option of two shelf positions, youll be able to fit larger dishes inside to add a crispy top.
Both cavities feature easy-clean enamel, so all you need is a cloth when it comes to cleaning up spills and splashes after each use. Auto ignition means theres no need to struggle to light your oven anymore so, when youve only got one hand free, youll easily be able to light and adjust the flame.
- Dimensions: H 703 x W 595 x D 550mm
- Weight: 41.9kg
- Fuel type: LPG
- Cavity 1: 29L Variable grill
- Cavity 2: 44L Conventional oven
- Flame safety devices: Yes
- Energy rating: B
- Warranty: 1 year
- Designed specifically for LPG installation
- Conventional oven - ideal for traditional cooking
- Variable grill - ideal for small items and finishing dishes
- Minute minder with clear LED display
- Cook-to-end timer
- Built under design
- Easy clean enamel lining
- Flame failure safety devices ensure safety when using the oven
- Removable inner door glass for a thorough clean
- Oven light in each cavity
- Main oven included 2 shelves with 5 height options
- Top cavity includes 1 shelf and 2 height positions
- Double glazed door locks in heat
- Fascia cooling system keeps the exterior safer to touch
- Gas inlet type: 1/2" BSP Female
- Gas inlet position: Rear right
- Supply voltage: 240V
- Supply frequency: 50Hz
- Fuse size: 13A
- Please note: This oven cannot be used with a natural gas supply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.